Sunday, December 04, 2005

here be more spindles!



I really need to get some batteries for my camera so I can start taking pix of my knitting projects. Some of them even get finished, imagine that! :)

Here's another toy wheel support spindle. This one was painted with dark blue paint, then glazed with a thin coat of metallic silver. I love that stuff.

2 comments:

RaeS said...

Your spindles are beautiful! I've made a couple myself, but they don't look anything like these! You've inspired me. I think I'm going to have to give making my own spindles another go.

And congratulations on the successful defense your dissertation! Perhaps in 10 years or so, I'll get there too.

Rachael
http://raesofsunshine.blogspot.com/

Skymosher said...

Thanks!

Give the spindles another go and then post pics! :) I suspect your previous efforts are a lot better than you think. :)

It did take me 10 years to get through grad school! Good thing I had fiber to keep me sane. lol.