It's been months since I updated, and that's because things are crazy busy around here. I'm moving to Virginia in Dec. I have a new job there, the weather is gorgeous, there are no refineries within a mile radius of the area, and there's an amazing guy there. We found a lovely retirement community for my mom with a heated pool, library, and computer lab, so she's psyched about going, too.
I've made quite a bit of jewelry these past few months, and recently learned to make beaded cabochons. I'm still working on some knitted ufos, but am mostly beading these days. It feels wonderful to be creative make things, and I've even sold a few pieces.
One of my goals for 2007 is to learn lampworking. There's a lot of farmland in the area, too, and I'm still daydreaming about a tiny flock of sheep.
Change rocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment