It's been more than a year and a half since I checked in here! I gave up working on the house while I got back to work and such. Now I have a new job that I like and am suddenly giving the house the attention it has been patiently awaiting.
My health has been great and I have been enjoying it so much I mostly stopped blogging. :)
I still don't take enough pictures!
3 projects have mysteriously shown up on my dance card:
1. I'm almost finished removeing the carpet, horrible ancient linoleum, and even more horrible glue from one downstairs room.
2. I had someone come in and get rid of the mold stinking up my other downstairs room. I bought some gorgeous bamboo flooring and now have the unenviable task of learning how to level, or at least flatten, a floor.
3. I suddenly have a sewing room. Ok, not so suddenly since my roomate moved out and I took over the room. Sewing room means curtains!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment